Welcome!

Thanks for visiting the House to Homes Frames blog! Here you can view custom frames and make special orders. Each frame is hand crafted in a smoke-free, pet-free home and most can be placed on a table top or on a wall. I want to help you transform your house into a home with my unique frames that add a little personality to any photo! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, requests, or special orders. 

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

Again, my newest addition! I love trying new things, the challenge is the best part! These are little picture frame Christmas ornaments. I can also make them into refrigerator magnets or even magnets for a locker! These are so fun and cute because they are itty bitty and lets face it, everything is cuter smaller...right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment