Welcome!

Thanks for visiting the House to Homes Frames blog! Here you can view custom frames and make special orders. Each frame is hand crafted in a smoke-free, pet-free home and most can be placed on a table top or on a wall. I want to help you transform your house into a home with my unique frames that add a little personality to any photo! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, requests, or special orders. 

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm out crafting!

Come on by and visit me at the West Hills Mall Craft Show in Huntsville, TX on December 4th and 5th. If you've already visited me, enjoy your time here on my blog. Check out my etsy shop, the link is just to your right.

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your Shopping! 21 days until Christmas!!!
Thanks for your support,
~Kamille

No comments:

Post a Comment